Welcome to my personal blog!

This is my personal blog for reviewing technology, movies, games, and whatever else. I will also be writing about other topics of interest.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Launch of my new show on Ustream/Youtube


I'm starting a brand new show on Ustream.tv and Youtube.com which will be all about gaming and technology. Right now I'm just focusing on the gaming part. I am going to try doing some video game playthroughs starting with the Grand Theft Auto series because it is my personal favorite. I am currently planning to officially kick things off this Friday, Christmas day.

I consider myself to be a master of the GTA series, I know every detail about those games. If you're a fan of the series like I am you'll definitely want to check it out! I will be starting off with a playthrough of Grand Theft Auto III, I want to see how long it takes me to get through it and how well everything works then I'll go from there.

If you have any suggestions for the new show I would very much like to hear them, you can e-mail me at ShaneD3488@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment