Welcome to my personal blog!

This is my personal blog for reviewing technology, movies, games, and whatever else. I will also be writing about other topics of interest.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Harold Camping, the relentless fool

So Harold Camping was originally wrong in 1994 when he first predicted the end of the world…and nothing happened. Then he thought to himself, being wrong once wasn’t enough I’ll make a fool out of myself for a second time. Let’s go with 2011 this time. So May 21, 2011 came and went and of course not a single thing happened. Camping claimed a “silent rapture” occurred. Give me a break. There was one volcanic eruption but that doesn’t count.

So now what does Harold Camping do next? The civil thing to do would be to simply apologize and say something along the lines of “sorry for misleading you and taking all your money”. If he was really nice he might even give some money back to the poor people that he tricked. But no, instead he has decided to keep playing the end of the world game, now saying the end of the world will come on October 21, 2011.

Come on Harold! How many times do you think you can get away with this deception anyway? How dumb do you think we are? If anyone is actually still following this man they have to be the biggest idiot on the planet.

I’ll be honest, when I first started following Camping at the beginning of May I was quite interested in the topic, but it’s really getting old now. This will most likely be my last post on the topic. I just felt like voicing my opinion on this never ending stupidity. 

- Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment