Welcome to my personal blog!

This is my personal blog for reviewing technology, movies, games, and whatever else. I will also be writing about other topics of interest.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

2 years at Buy Low

As of tomorrow I will have worked at Buy Low for exactly two years. When I originally applied for that job I had no intention of working there more than a few months, but a few things changed along the way and I'm still there now. I have seen so many people come and go at that job, not many people have been there as long as I have. Probably because the pay isn't very good at all. At this point I feel as though I could do my job in my sleep, I know it so well.

The main thing I've been waiting for all this time is for my house to sell, it's been on the market for a couple years now. As soon as my house sells my life will be taking a completely new direction. I will be starting in school as soon as I possibly can and I will at last have extra money once again. Until that days comes, I will probably be maintaining my current job. It could be worse, I could be working at McDonald's! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment