Welcome to my personal blog!

This is my personal blog for reviewing technology, movies, games, and whatever else. I will also be writing about other topics of interest.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hilltop Inn

I ate at the Hilltop Inn restaurant today located on Evansville's west side, it was recently voted as "The Manliest Restaurant in America". I rarely ever eat on the west side but that place really is worth the travel time. I got the jumbo brain sandwich, which is basically what they're famous for. It was really good I have to say. A lot of people seem to get grossed out just from the thought of eating a brain, but as I always say, don't diss it till you try it! If you've never tried a brain sandwich before get to the Hilltop Inn A.S.A.P.! It also is making me greatly anticipate the West Side Nut Club Fall Festival, only 25 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment