Welcome to my personal blog!

This is my personal blog for reviewing technology, movies, games, and whatever else. I will also be writing about other topics of interest.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What this blog is about.

Hey ya'll, I'm brand spankin' new to this blogging business. Some of my friends wanted me to start my own so here we go. I'm not sure how frequently I will make posts but I would estimate once a week at the minimum. I also have Twitter, which you can follow me at here.

For the first post I'll give a lil info about myself, I'm 21 years old, I live in Evansville, Indiana and I'm currently employed at Buehler's Buy Low owned by Houchen's Industries. That's just a temporary thing however, my ultimate goal is to really get involved with my passion for science. One of my current hobbies is storm chasing, you may be familiar with the show Storm Chasers on the Discovery Channel. I do basically the same thing they do minus the T.I.V. and the expensive equipment. My goal is filming severe weather, analyzing it, and eventually posting anything interesting online.

I will of course make weather related posts here, but I want this blog to be more than just that. I want to be able to post anything of interest here. Whether it be news related, technology related, science related, whatever it is, this blog will be the melting pot of everything in my life.

1 comment: